In the state of Arizona, all motorists are required to show financial responsibility for damages that may occur in an automobile accident. While you don’t technically need auto insurance in Chandler, AZ, the alternative is to pay a $40,000 certificate of deposit to the state treasurer; so clearly getting insured is your best option!
When you choose to purchase auto insurance, you must have the following minimum level of coverage:
- $15,000 of bodily injury insurance to cover injuries or death to another driver or pedestrian when you’re at fault for an accident.
- $30,000 of total bodily injury insurance to cover injuries or death of any passengers in your vehicle.
- $10,000 of property damage insurance to cover expenses related to damage to another person’s property when you’re at fault for the accident.
With San Tan Insurance, motorists in Chandler are covered for all of the above and much more:
- Comprehensive: covers expenses when your vehicle is damaged in most situations, including theft and storms.
- Collision: Comprehensive insurance does not cover expenses involved in repairing your vehicle after an auto accident, so you also need collision coverage.
- Uninsured motorist: covers expenses when an accident is caused by an uninsured driver.
- Underinsured motorist: covers you if another driver causes the accident and doesn’t have an adequate level of insurance.
- Medical expenses: Insured parties will have their medical or funeral expenses covered in the event of an accident.
We find the lowest auto insurance rates and most suitable policies for drivers in Chandler, so if you want all of the above coverage and other options, visit our Auto Insurance page to learn more. If you’re caught without insurance, the consequences include having your license revoked and maybe even prison time, so get coverage today!